Friday, February 18, 2011

Card of the Week


          

The card for this week is a new acquisition to my pc. I was fortunate enough to land this card from the 2011 Topps jumbo case break held by a cardboard problem.This card is not something I would normally go chase after but I am happy to add it to my collection.

I know many people don't like these manufactured cards, but I really don't mind them, especially the ones of my favorite team. I give Topps some credit for trying something new even if the execution is a little off, though the card does look better in person.

On the playing field, I'm hoping Nick has a much better season in 2011 with Vlad Guerrero protecting him in the lineup.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot me an e-mail, I've got some cards set aside you need.

    Greg

    plaschkethysweaterisargyle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete