Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome

I have started this blog as a way to post my want and trade lists with fellow bloggers and other collectors who read card related blogs. I am Baltimore Orioles fan whose first pack of baseball cards was the 1987 Topps set. I continued to collect until late in high school when my interests slowely took me away from cards. Afterwards I picked up a few packs here and there but did not get back into collecting again until 2009.

Since I have returned to the hobby I have narrowed my collection and focus on collecting the Baltimore Orioles, and Cal Ripken. I also build sets and collect oddball issues from food products or retail stores that no longer exist.

The idea of creating this blog is more to expand my trading capabilities with other collectors, but I will also post occasional pack breaks, hobby news and any other piece of information I find Interesting. So please take some time and look at my want lists and what I have to trade. My lists will be updated regularly and I will continually expand my have to trade list.

You will be able to find my email in my profile. Feel free to email me any trade proposals. Thanks for visiting.

                                                                                            See full size image

No comments:

Post a Comment