Thursday, April 7, 2011

2009 Allen & Ginter Adam Jones

A nice win by the Orioles tonight, put the O's at 5-1 and a top the A.L. East. I know its the beginning of the season but thirteen losing seasons will make you excited by any early success. Adam Jones, who has started the season slow, had a home run and three RBI in the come back win. The Orioles welcome the undefeated Texas Rangers to Camden Yards for a three game series this weekend.

the 2009 Allen & Ginter set is propably my favorite design from the retro series so far. The abstract colored backgrounds and faint white border frame the image of the player very well and make the larger image standout. In contrast many of the images in last years release were smaller and had too much dead space between the image and border. I am intrigued by this years Ginter design. I like the look of it from the sell sheet so far, but I want to have one in hand before I really form an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment